A value chain is a chain of activities for a firm operating in a specific industry that is value-generated. Products pass through all activities of the chain in order, and at each activity the product gains some value. The chain of activities gives the products more value than the total of the independent activity's value. The value chain is a powerful analysis tool for strategic planning.
There are 5 primary activities, they are:
- Inbound Logistics: the keeping of raw materials and the distribution to manufacturer
- Operations: processing the inputs into finished products and services.
- Outbound Logistics: distribution of finished products
- Marketing and Sales: identification of customer needs and generating sales
- Service: Support of the customers after the products are sold to them
These primary activities are supported by:
- Firm Infrastructure: organizational structure, control systems, company culture, etc.
- Human Resource Management: employee hiring, training, development, compensation.
- Technology Development: technologies to support value-creating activities
- Procurement: purchasing materials, supplies and equipment.
The Value Chain 3D PowerPoint template is a powerful tool to present your firms' strategic planning analyses. This PowerPoint able to explains the activity's value clearly. It could be used for detail discussion of Value Chain concept. These 11 slides can be adjusted, as you want because they are fully editable. So you can change the colors, angle and make it more attractive as you like it.
The design is simple yet elegant.
Strategically, it has a specific Value Chain diagram popularized by Michael Porter that will helps people understands your presentation better.